Welcome, all!

Assalamu alaikum/hi and Thanks for stopping by! What started out as an exclusive blog for my knitting and crochet, has become a general blog to post about whatever is on my mind.

Enjoy!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

First Post-- On Tying Up Loose Ends!

This is my first post on my new blog!

I guess I'll dive right in... been finishing up a lot of "back-burner" projects, such as my niece's bedspread (which started out as a simple afghan but has grown and grown along with her through the years). I'm ashamed to admit that, yes, I began this afghan/bedspread like 6 years ago.
The real reason I couldn't finish it in a timely manner and the reason I usually don't finish most projects in a timely manner is due to YARN AVAILABILITY!! I start out a project with enough yarn to last a few weeks, then it runs out, and I most likely don't have the funds available to run out and restock.

Its my intention to complete it in its entirety by the end of next week. That sounds like a good goal. I hope I can meet it!
Will post pictures of the finished item.
That will be fun...

No comments: